Mock Examiner has been produced by EDExams Ltd which was originally created after a leading UK awarding body expressed an interest in creating a custom-built Functional Skills Platform. This has led to Mock Examiner having a very vast knowledge of producing platforms that fit exacting standards to fit the UK educational system.
We have researched and held research groups to find out what is needed in school and colleges to give the best mock examination and assessment platform we can.
We have two key standards all our solutions are based around.
- There cannot be an advantage or disadvantage of taking an assessment or examination online.
- The platform has to be accessible to everyone.
Our Assessment and Mock Examinations cover:
- Master statements
- Teaching and Learning progression
- Learner achievements
- Objective-based marking and tracking
- Formative assessment
- Summative assessment
- Analysis of teacher performance
- Parental overview and involvement
Our Platform allows you to do this by:
- Being bespoke to your needs
- address any key assessment strategy
- supports individual or cohort progress
- Uses a wide variety of tools and reports
- Uses technology to track attainment and progress
- Instant results and reporting
We launched our assessment without levels software for any curriculum so that it can work alongside any of our schools.
We have now created a unique platform to incorporate Mastery Statements, objective tracking and teaching and learning progress grids, alongside an assessment grid which can be tailored to any schools assessment framework. Our framework also includes the objectives found in English, Maths and Science to be identified throughout the year to incorporate any type of summative or formative feedback into our own software.
Whatever your approach to assessment without levels, we can manipulate our software to match your needs. Our assessment system enables you and your staff to create a model of assessment which they know will work and which will suit them.
What Mock Examiner Offers:
- Any type of summative and formative assessment can be assessed, tracked, monitored and recorded
- Students’ expectations, strengths and weaknesses are highlighted and monitored
- Classroom progress and graphical data page identify progress to the student’s expected, predicted and actual progress made
- Assessment dates, deadlines and progress reports that are flexible and easily created and moderate
- A teacher page to comment/assess work, behaviour, attendance and attainment alongside achievement
- A student page to identify strengths, weaknesses, effort and behaviour against the expectations
- Create own exams, homework, lessons, and baseline tests to highlight an extensive breakdown of every exam, question and assessed area for all cohorts, target groups, classes and individuals
- A student and parent-friendly area to understand and identify the assessment policy through progress reports, comments and graphs
- A facility to create target groups and procedures to enhance ‘catch up’ students’ progress in English, Maths and Science
- Ahead of department page to set up the assessment from the curriculum page
- A bank of statements for issues, targets, expectations and comments
- Instant and bespoke inspection-ready report.
The types of assessment that can be used and bespoke for your assessment policy are:
- Teacher observations/teacher judgements
- Understanding of topic
- Baseline tests
- Benchmark tests and exams
- Attitude to learning
- Individual presentations
- Student statement
- Practical work
- Readiness to learn
- Cross-curricular development
- Spiritual, moral, cultural and social development
- Peer work
- Evaluation skills
- Skill Development
- Group work
For More information email email@example.com